Only children in grades 4 and 5 are permitted to ride bikes to school.
(3rd Graders may ride to school beginning in April of 3rd grade.)
• Wear a helmet.
• Ride on the right side of the road, with the traffic.
• Obey all traffic signs and signals.
• Look left, right, left before entering a roadway.
• Ride in a single file.
• Look out for opening car doors.
• Avoid busy streets or intersections.
• Be visible - wear bright clothes.
• Be courteous and careful. Give right-of-way to pedestrians.
• Use a lock on the cycle rack to secure your bike.